Sara's Ramblings

Friday, September 10, 2004

I Slept with a Nightlight Until I was 14

Things that are gross this morning:
- spending the whole night puking up who-knows-what.
- watching CSI until 11 and creeping yourself out so that you have to read your Bible to remember that you're safe (haha).
- having an essay worth 25% of your mark due next Friday ALREADY.
- being semi-conscious while your dog licks your hand like there's no tomorrow.

I don't know if those necessarily fit under "gross" but I like the word gross. It just sounds cool. Kind of like "lust" I guess, but that's a different story.

I have the flu, which sucks because I don't like having the flu. (Umm duh) And now I have to miss class... it's the first freakin' week, so that's a bit frustrated. I fear I'll come back to school and will have been dropped from all of my classes. But really. Who wants to take a 1.5 hour bus ride when they're nauseous? Yes, no thanks.

My classes, though challenging, are looking pretty good, so I'm excited about them. I have an essay due on Friday in one of my English classes, which seems a bit early for me, but I'm not the prof. And I'm sure I'll survive. I am going to have to work preeeeetty hard this year I think. But I will rise to the challenge, darnit. Speaking of darnit, one of my profs swears a lot. It's kind of funny. It's nothing really offensive ("soft" swears I guess), and it's amusing to me to see her standing up there giving a lecture....

Jay's cd release party is tomorrow and I'm excited about hearing that stuff live again. I'm also doing the Parkinson's Walk tomorrow morning if I stop being SICK. I just hope that the weather holds off and we don't get all wet and gross. Ah! There we go! GROSS!

CSI is such a great show. I love watching it - it's the only thing I really watch. Except like I mentioned above, I probably shouldn't watch it right before bed... I slept with a nightlight until I was 14 because I got scared by MURDER SHE WROTE when I was about 10. This is an indication of my "scareability." Basically I'm pathetic ;). Anyway I'm going to take advantage of the quiet house and the break in vomitting (which is hopefully a permanent break!) and do some Bio... ah homework....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home