Sara's Ramblings

Monday, December 06, 2004

RALPH AND CHRIS ARE MY HEROES!!

Yes, it's true! RALPH and CHRIS are my heroes and let's add some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for effect!

I don't have to do the women's banquet tonight, which is just gggggrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaatttttt!!!!

Of course that means if I STILL fail my Eng 220 final tomorrow morning, it will be due to my stupidity! Yikes!

Ralph is my hero because he is steppng up to the plate and is going to take the event for me.

Chris is my hero because he asked Ralph.

And Trevor is the messenger that I don't have to shoot because he brought tidings of joy and delight.

I'm going to skip off to the bus stop now. I was being yelled at about something from downstairs, but was sitting up in my room smiling like a fool because of this email. Yes, it makes me very happy. Relieved.

1 Comments:

  • Oh yay! I'm so glad you didn't have to do sounds less stress always is good :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home