Sara's Ramblings

Friday, August 06, 2004

Word of the Day!

Well, I miss Stef, so I'm going to distract myself by having TWO words of the day. Coagulate and amalgamate. I think I have probably spelled both incorrectly, but that's ok!!! Coagulate: clumping, like blood!!!! Amalgamate: clumping, like making five folders into one. At least this is what Nicki says, and she's smart. And if Nicki told me to jump off a bridge.... well... at least I think she's right about this. I'll have to double check sometime soon, when I care. I'm watching Starsky and Hutch and it's making me happy.

Songs that I currently think are very good:
Lifehouse - Take Me Away
Frampton (Frampy!) - Baby I Love Your Way
The Verve - Lucky Man

I am a knob. Word of tomorrow? "Knob"

1 Comments:

  • I tipped a cow! I concur, tomorrow's word of the day should be "Knob". As in, Sara is a knob!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home