Sara's Ramblings

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Psychological Issues

So I just got home from John's house, where Stef, John and I (along with the advice and musical ear of the lovely Breanne) were trying to record a few songs that we had been working on before Stef leaves us. I must say that I am CRAZY. There is something wrong with me. For some reason, as hard as I try, I can only sing for a certain length of time in front of people before I go all crazy and can't do it anymore. I must have leprosy. When in doubt, blame leprosy. The sound of my own voice on a recording still freaks me / creeps me out, but I HAVE to get used to it because I LOOOOOVE singing and I basically don't think that I'm going to stop. And darnit, my parents have spent QUITE enough money on all my years of choir and voice lessons. I should give something back to the community that is the Macdonald house. The crazy Macdonald house. My family is crazy. Must be where I get the crazy from. I miss Stef already. Hopefully her guitar tracks worked out well enough that I can fix my vocals when I get the guts again. And I will. I hope.

1 Comments:

  • WHAT!? Did you LISTEN TO MY GUITAR??? and the beats i make up! That damn metronome in my ear does nothing NOTHING! it's just like music in an elevator, you know it's there, but you don't really pay attention to it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home