Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Wednesday night was the 12 oh 1 at Riverport, so I took in Star Wars with Beth, Dean, and Trev. Hayden Christensen is hot enough to make up for his lack of stellar acting abilities.

Thursday I went to a techie dinner which was pretty damn fun(ny) depending on the particular moment. These men are so smart. It's kinda crazy.

Work has been good these last few days; Dad actually said that he was pleased with the amount of work I've got done. Score for trying to be perfect (har har).

Still totally impressed by those little duckies I saw on Westminster Hwy. So cute.

Friday night with some crazies was good times for the most part.

Jenny's wedding was beautiful and she looked stunning and Jeff cried when he saw her walking down the aisle. Zahida did so well as Maid of Honour.

I went to Whatcom for Saturday evening and Sunday and it was so bloody nice to just do NOTHING.

The weekend has left me slightly confused, but I'm sure I'll survive.

I'm going to watch Ocean's Twelve again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home