Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Plummegranate


On last minute plans:

I got a call yesterday afternoon at about 3pm. It was Stef, calling from Saskatchewan. The conversation went something like this:

Stef: SO! I'm sitting here with my credit card in my hand and WestJet has some seat sales going on... I was thinking about coming out tonight.
Sara: !!!!!!!!!!
Stef: Should I do it?
Sara: YES.

This went on for several minutes, and then at 11:30pm--politely excusing myself from a group hanging out at John's-- I was at YVR picking her up to bring her back, where the other houseguests were shocked and excited that I came back bearing the gift of one of their best friends. It was diabolical and delightful.

----------

On reflecting:

Since October I've gotten back into journalling on paper (thumbs up!). I prefer it I think, and it explains why the blog has turned into mostly fluff hehehe. There's something about putting my thoughts down, pen on paper, scratching away, engaged in the physical act of writing, that appeals to me.

----------

On blogging for accountability:

Tonight's plans --> working 5.30-10.30 and then WRITING A PAPER. Mark my words. I WILL have a draft done before I go to sleep. Gosh darnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home