Sara's Ramblings

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh Bruce, how you amuse me.

From: Bruce Macdonald brucemac@---------.ca
Subject: student list.xls
Date: January 31, 2007 9:09:07 AM PST (CA)
To: Sara Macdonald

here is listing of the kids that mom uses for her financials

[he’s attached an Excel spreadsheet here]

...

From: Sara Macdonald
Subject: Re: student list.xls
Date: January 31, 2007 9:48:24 AM PST (CA)
To: Bruce Macdonald brucemac@---------.ca

Wrong email address again :)

I’m not your daughter but have a great day!

~ Sara

------------------------------------------


My current area of refuge.
Somehow,
this morning,
I have managed
to look like my sister
(which doesn't happen
very often)
and also
like some sort of bug :).
I look tired,
but I'm actually feeling
mostly rested
after spending
the entire bus ride
listening to Au4.
I didn't get
any reading done,
but I think it was a
good choice.
I woke up praying
this morning; it was nice!


They're practicing German in the classroom with which my back is sharing a wall. "Ich gehe in die kneipe fur eine kaltes bier" (I think that's how you spell it). That's all I remember from German 100, but it's probably all I need :p.

1 Comments:

  • You're being stalked by a freak namesake?

    He doesn't even know who his relatives are.

    Can you get him to bequeath his estate to you? ;)

    By Blogger Mike, at 9:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home