Sara's Ramblings

Monday, January 08, 2007

The newest hairbrained scheme!

"I am a dreamer... take me higher" - Bethany Dillon

I was sitting on the bus this morning, thinking away to myself, when all of a sudden, an idea popped into my head. It grew and grew, arriving at its fever pitch at exactly 12.03pm (according to my phone, and UBC's clock tower). It's been a few hours now, and I've calmed down slightly, but I remain very excited. I want to do another fundraising event of some sort. I'll keep it cryptic for now, but I think I'm going to aim high... higher than I think I can reach. At least then, I figure I'll reach higher than if I aimed low, yeah?

I blog now because I want the accountability of knowing at a few people are reading this... otherwise I might get lazy and give up and no-one would even know... plus, as Stef says: "the law of attraction says that like attracts like. Now that you've put that thought out into the universe, hopefully the universe will find the other 'like' to match it with".

Social justice... God, let me know where You want me to go with this, if You're up for it... use me if that's Your plan. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home