Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, January 28, 2007

It was so dead at work this evening that they sent me home early - huzzah and woot! I'm just about to sit down and watch "The Illusionist" with my mom. I worked most of the weekend, but I'm trying to at least have a bit of a restful evening. It's my new thing to make it a priority to go into the new week just slightly more rested.

In talking to Beth recently--and she is one of the most insightful people I know--, I think she hit the nail on the head: when you plan to take that time, you don't feel quite so guilty as you do when you just procrastinate and don't get things done... plus, if you plan to rest, it's something you're almost certain to actually follow through, although sometimes things do come up :p.

It's meant working pretty hard Monday through Friday, but I think I like this better than just being stressed 24/7 :).


When I was living in Fairy Meadow, I used to go here to relax. Click to enlarge... isn't it beautiful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home