Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Like an 8-year-old

Today I went school supply shopping! Merrily I went, up and down the aisles, like a Sara in a Mancandy store. I found my favorite pencils and pens, but once again my desire for the perfect notebook was thwarted. Is it too much to ask for a letter sized, top-spiral notebook in yellow? *Sigh* apparently this makes me "picky", but I say pffft to that.

So tomorrow is the first day of school. The first day of my last year of my undergrad. I can't believe it!

Yesterday I went for lunch with Lucy, who pretty much rocks my socks. It was good times.... good, good times. "Hilt'D!!!"

Today I got to see Kiri for the first time since February because she has moved to BC! I'm very excited about this!

In other news... well, there isn't any other news for now! But let me leave you with a pretty picture.

This is Positano... it's on the Amalfi Coast near Sorrento. Oh Italy. How I love thee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home