Sara's Ramblings

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Tomko Files #1



Anyone see the forklift driving around on West 16th just off of Granville today? Yep, that was me.

Today Megs and I worked at Vancouver Lawn and Tennis Club, shovelling gravel all day. My elbows are burning and are currently refusing to work so I'm hoping I'll be able to move tomorrow morning. Took the occasional break to block traffic and unload a flatdeck from the middle of the road, you know, tomfoolery at its best.

By the way, this is a new feature called The Tomko Files. Of course I'm leaving for Europe in a few days, but there will always be something Tomko-related to talk about. It'll get better, and hopefully more comical. I'm just tired.

In other news, had a wonderful time at Crescent Beach yesterday with some really cool cats. For a vid of Dean skimboarding, go here.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like fun!!! I wanna drive a forklift.

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 9:19 a.m.  

  • Hehe, forklifts. That reminds me of that pic I think Sara and/or Stef had of the forklift that fell off the ledge whilst carrying a rather large missile.

    Keywork: jxgax.
    Mike's cloud-shapes interpretation: A shriek of surprise by a Klingon.

    By Blogger Mike, at 2:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home