Sara's Ramblings

Friday, April 21, 2006

Sara Simmons

I know that there are those of you who, late at night, lie awake in bed thinking, "I wonder what Sara would look like as Gene Simmons." I know, it's a thought that has crossed many minds over the years.

Well, given that I am exceptionally skilled in the art of Microsoft Paint (please see Mancandy, Honorary Members) , I decided to put the minds of the general public at ease.

[scroll down and say TA-DA]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[doodleedoodlee]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



And so now you have a new question to ponder when sleep fails to greet your tired eyes: "Man! How does she be so hot?"

2 Comments:

  • Wow, that's so hawt!

    Love ya!!!! Thanks for putting an evil grin on my face. Actually, that image just might give me interesting dreams tonight. Didn't realize you were such a skilled artiste. You should seriously consider a career in fine arts instruction, the graphic arts, that is....

    Have a fmmngidn weekend (my word verification of the day).

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 9:34 p.m.  

  • you i love.

    how DO you be so hot Sara Macdonald of White Rock British Columbia 1 1 1 1 1 1 ... a? is it just easier?

    By Blogger Brea, at 11:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home