Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Things about things

Time: 8.35 am (aka bedtime)

Place: my garage, where I've been holed up in for the last thirteen hours

What:
sleep

Who: me

Man of the hour:
the_uh_guy; English 409 classmate who happened to be online as I was emailing essay to self just in case... he offered to print off my paper and hand it in at UBC for me, thus becoming Sara's Hero of Tuesday, if it is in fact Tuesday which I believe it is.

Not my hero: Roxy, who thought it would be fun to pretend she had to relieve herself at 4:07 am, only to run to the other side of the complex and try to be all tough in front of the poor Vancouver Sun delivery lady.

Socks:
very dirty

Hair: unbelievably sexy

Number of unforseen crises involving sobbing friends and the failure of technology: 1

Details on recovery of said friend's precious documents: pending

Paper: done'D

Thoughts:
favorite paper ever. I don't care how I do on it (that's a lie, but) either way i am pleased with the process that was involved (minus the hallucinations) and i enjoyed writing it very much.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home