Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, May 04, 2006

BYE BYE TEETH!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Old plan: Go on retreat to Keats.

New plan: Get teeth ripped out of face.


Tomorrow morning I'm going to get les wisdom teeth removed by the ortho-surgeon-dude. Actually I just got off the phone with him and NOW I'm freaked out. From what I've been told about him, he's pretty much one of the best. But here I was, all prepared to be gassed unconscious, and now it turns out there's going to be an IV-drip involved instead. Bleh. BLEH and bleh again! AND I'm going to be "lucid" which, as far as I'm concerned, means that I'm going to be able to say embarrassing things whilst high on goofballs. YETH.

Dear me....

Say a prayer; I'm scared!

2 Comments:

  • So, how did it go?
    What goofiness came blurting out (along with masses of drool)?
    Blog, don't speak.
    Enjoy ice-cream/soup/baby food...

    And don't try to say this verif word: gkgbz. Sorry it's not something I can make in to an interesting word. maybe next time, a bit like a fortune cookie.

    By Blogger Mike, at 12:57 p.m.  

  • GASP! You got to KEEP yours! That's fantastic. I woke up at one point and I was like, whispering to the surgical assistant (so as not to alert the surgeon), "Do you still them? Can I see them?"

    You should make a really creepy necklace. HAHAHA! I mean, eww.

    CDZCA - it's like the license plate game... what word can we make with this one? It almost looks like "credenza" with a silent C :p.

    By Blogger Sara, at 10:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home