Sara's Ramblings

Monday, August 07, 2006

Would you like an extra shot of saracasm with that???

You are reading the blog of Starbucks' newest barista. BWUAHAHAHAHAH oh man, can you imagine the MAYHEM and the TOMFOOLERY? It's almost too much to even ponder. But we'll see; I'm psyched :).

In other news I've been working 10-12 hour days at le Tomko, and that's about all I've been up to... went camping this weekend for the first time in a year and a half, and I had a smashing time. Next weekend promises a similar agenda.

Not much else to report, although I'd highly recommend checking out www.meiermg.com/uganda for some updates and details on the Uganda team.

I really need to revive this blog... it used to be so cute.

4 Comments:

  • Sweet- you have a blog too! Although yours looks really interesing as opposed to mine. :) Thanks for signing- we haven't given many people the blog address yet because it's in our 'thank you' cards that are in the process of being given out. :)

    You were in Italy?! That's awesome. Steve and I might move to Spain for a year- and Italy is on my list of places to visit for sure!

    By Blogger Laura & Steve, at 6:35 p.m.  

  • Greetings from Spain.

    A very interesting blog.

    Bye.

    By Blogger Mordisquitos, at 12:45 a.m.  

  • Yes, your blog used to be very cute. But you still are!

    I'm trying to revive mine. But nobody ever comments....le sigh.

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 5:49 p.m.  

  • thanks for the comment; now I have TWO people reading my blog! Great visiting last night, I'm looking forward to the picture-fest of my beloved Australia.

    By Blogger rose, at 2:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home