Sara's Ramblings

Monday, May 30, 2005

Mushaboom


I was walking from the storage yard back into the warehouse and this verse popped into my head:

So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.
1 Corinthians 13:3b (The Message)

And then I continued by singing What a Wonderful World to myself as I moved pallets around the warehouse.

Saturday was my house church meeting. To see twenty faces light up at the prospect of changing the world inspires me and excites me.

Yesterday I sat on the beach and I was so content and happy. There was nowhere else in the world that I wanted to be at that moment.

I'm feeling so blessed and lucky.

Things with my dad have been sooo much better lately, and it makes all the difference in the world.

Tenaya suggested something like a Mancandy of the Week, so maybe I'll get that started up this week. Mwuahahaha.

A bit all over the place I know, but that's kinda me.

My adventure begins so soon.

1 Comments:

  • ahh doves are grand
    keane is like god
    and beck is like cooler than ever.
    thanks for all the other cd suggestions :D always love the music whoring

    By Blogger kathleen, at 6:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home