Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's Gonna Be a Bright, Bright, Bright Sun-Shiney Day!

The urge to dye my hair red has passed. Sigh. Oh well.

For Australia updates, please go here.



Today was a gloriously beautiful sun-shiney day. I enjoyed my drive along SW Marine (I had to go to UBC this afternoon) and didn't mind getting caught behind the slowest cement truck on the face of the earth. Somehow, the scenic route just became more scenic.

In my attempt to not speed, I've realized that I needn't rush so much. The drive today, like I said, was much more pleasurable and I arrived home in very good time anyway! Go figure. MAYBE, maybe maybe, I should try to slow down some other aspects of my life! Yeah right ;).

Pathetic Tomkofile of the Day: I learned how to drive the forklift before I could drive a car, and I still bump into stuff constantly.

(no, that's not me)

Today I am amazed at the strength of one of my dear friends. She is going through some hard times and handling it all like a pro. Well, a pro in her situation I suppose.

This morning I woke up with a prayer in my head:

Father, I'm so thankful that I'm always on Your mind, even when You're far from mine. Thank You for thinking of me always, and for Your love and faithfulness.

To be honest, I need to step up the God time. I miss Him. He's not absent, but I need to refocus on the intimacy that I crave.

2 Comments:

  • i like your pictures in this blog. and your always on His mind thoughts, classic!
    big kiss.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 a.m.  

  • And I like YOUR picture on your blog today. Who knew Dr. Phil could be so colourful!!!

    By Blogger Sara, at 1:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home