Sara's Ramblings

Friday, January 06, 2006

"Stayin' Home Alone on a Friday...

...flat on the floor looking back on old love. Or lack thereof." -Thank you Mr. John Mayer.

Yes, it's Friday night and I'm home by choice. I've not been back for a week yet, and I'm still getting settled. Today I finished unpacking, which was strange. I thought I could live out of a suitcase indefinitely. But here I am :). Anyway, it's made me weary and even though I feel terrible about cancelling on Megs, I wasn't into going to see a band. Next time, next time. I figure there will always be a next time.

My mom surprised me with the news that tomorrow she, Kelly and myself are going to a spa for a girlie day. Heck yes! It does, however, mean that I probably won't make it to my house church. Silly (and wonderful) that, though I was gone for 6 months, the church that I went to three times is the one I consider my church.

Well, hmm. I had it in my mind this week that I wanted to blog about a number of things, but I don't think it's going to happen tonight. But, let me just say, IHOP with Brea might be one of my favourite things in the entire world.





Brea, I heart you so much; people are going to be so sick of us. *HONK!* POW!!!! *Stares directly into his eyes*

2 Comments:

  • Sara ... you are such a delight to be around. Especially when we're in a public place. Jeez .. put some omlette and pancakes in front of us and watch world!

    !B

    By Blogger Brea, at 12:50 p.m.  

  • Sara!!! So excited about our date tonight--just us girls being silly and dreaming up big ideas :)

    waiting patiently for time to pass and your invasion in the office

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 9:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home