Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, January 05, 2006

5 26 in the AM

There is nothing quite like listening to a mix of NIN, Fall Out Boy, and Armchair Cynics (among others*) at 5 in the morning. I grossly misjudged the amount of time it would take me to get ready. Apparently I am a scrub who likes to roll out of bed, roll down the stairs, roll out the door, and roll onto a public bus. But really, should we be so surprised? No, we shouldn't. [Note: By "we", I of course mean myself and MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS(eseseseseses).]

Well, hmm! If that's not a useless post, then I'm losing my touch!

Maybe I will have many wonderful things to say today after my first day of class back at UBC.

Or maybe it will be more of THIS (see above).

*Of course there is also a certain remix in there called "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by a certain Max Graham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home