Sara's Ramblings

Friday, December 23, 2005

Why I love Brea

[warning: dirrrty]

Brea says: uhh my glands r soo swollen

Sara says: oh no... why? Have you been sucking on them?

Brea says: im not sure .... yesssssssss

Sara Says: well then STOP

Brea says: i cant!

Sara Says: is it addictive?

Brea says: maybe.

Sara Says: maybe i''ll suck on MY glands and see what happens. Yeah they’re not swollen. You smell like soot and poo.

Brea says: I KNOW I DO SHUT IF OFF

Sara Says: *slaps you* don't you talk to me that way BreANNE

Brea says: i can and WILL! saRA

Sara Says: i'll kick you in the face

Brea says: ill punch you in the ovaires!

Sara Says: when i get back i'm going to get you drunk and then fight you

Brea says: bring it!!

Sara Says: it'll be dirty and there will be lots of inappropriate touching

Brea says: i excpect NOTHING less… weeeeeeeeheoeooooooo

Sara Says: hahaha you and your noises… you’ll have to demonstrate some of them live for me

Brea says: lol... jen who i work with ... i talk to her on msn and shes like MAN brea .. you type just how you talk. I’m like I KNOW.

Sara Says: weaahoohhhhhhhhggggg.

Brea says: lol just like that

Sara Says: yay me. YAY ME.

Brea says: yay you. YAY YOU

Sara Says: don't mock me, breANNE

Brea says: shut if off saRA

Sara Says: do you want me to stab you in your left ventricle?

Brea says: umm possibly. Do you want a swift kick to the groin?

Sara Says: as long as you steer clear of my family jewels i think that i would like that very much

Brea says: i cant make any promises

Sara Says: well then. NO DEAL.

Brea says: YES DEAL

Sara Says: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THREATENING ME?!

Brea says: TO DO IT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE…

Sara Says: i will set your ENTIRE BLOCK ON FIRE

Brea says: that would enclude yours SO BE MY GUEST

Sara Says: i don't live that close to you breANNE

Brea says: yes you do saRA

Sara Says: that's it. i am going to vomit all over your car when i get home.

Brea says: good that is what i want. It’ll add character

Sara Says: and SMELL

Brea says: GOOD

Sara Says: YES GOOD… i am so saving this conversation

Brea says: you better or I’ll break your left nut

Sara Says: HEHEHEHE

Brea says: GOOD

Sara Says: NO. BAD.

Brea says: shit ok

Sara Says: . I win. BreANNE

Brea says: no you don’t!!!!! You smell a LOT

Sara Says: you look like kenny rogers

Brea says: you smell like him

Sara Says: "I'm Kenny Rogers and this is the MILK STUNT" you smell like his left nut

Brea says: you ARE his left nut

Sara Says: well then you smell like me!

Brea says: dont MAKE me come over there and beat you

Sara Says: do it. i dare you.

Brea says: well NOW im offended

Sara Says: i'll buy you a plane ticket as a gift so i can meet you at the airport with a nailgun and hula your ass

2 Comments:

  • myyyy goodness... what sons of bitches we are! lol .. that or the fact that we like crack a little too much;)

    I wasnt even high on nyquil then...but i am now! I will reduce these glands if its the last nut i break.

    miss you! .. see you in like a week .. holy crap on a stick.

    By Blogger Brea, at 9:53 p.m.  

  • you are my favorite person several days in a row! and i hope that the nyquil is doing the trick.

    By Blogger Sara, at 9:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home