Sara's Ramblings

Monday, January 16, 2006

NEW FEATURE!!!! *FLASHING LIGHTS! FLASHING LIGHTS!*

It's called...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY CAR NOW????

*sigh* Sometimes all you can do is laugh. And take pictures.

Exhibit A (January 4, 2006)



Exhibit B (January 9, 2006)


Exhibit C (January 16, 2006)
Can you guess what's wrong with it??



Hmm??



No?


Here's a hint:



If you guess correctly, you will be rewarded with a SHINY PENNY!!!!! Woot.



Patrick is sad. But he's smiling because he's brave, and smiling is all that he can do.

Oh Bubba, you and your humourous breaking down constantly. You know I wouldn't trade you for the world.



In other news, I have the coolest coffee mug ever.

And now I am going to go harrass/say goodbye to Trevor (who's off to Africa to do God's work again) and get me a Namibia documentary, then find a quiet place to read, read, read. On today's agenda: Kishkan, Saussure, Heidegger, Marx, Owen, and our dear friend Hobbes. I expect to have ripped out 1/3 of my hair by day's end, but, oh, it will be fun.

2 Comments:

  • Someone stole your car battery? It's like $60. Can't they go and buy their own?

    Which reminds me, someone stole the xmas tree from my local pub. The owner put up a hug sign saying "Thanks for stealing our Christmas tree. if you were that hard up if you would have asked we would have given you £10 towards one. Oh and we know who you are, we have yo on our CCTV".

    Or am I just missing the point (again, shoot!)

    By Blogger Mike, at 4:34 p.m.  

  • Umm no Mike, but that's funny.

    The battery just wasn't working. At that point, it was being tested. It ended up being coroded connections.

    By Blogger Sara, at 12:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home