Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Aaaaaand I'm off

It's been a busy few weeks, but I leave in a few hours for the airport. One of my team members has set up a blog for the trip:

http://whiterocktouganda.blogspot.com/

Feel free to visit the blog and keep up to date with our goings on, and maybe post comments... it'll make me feel special. Hehe.

I've talked to many of you about my concerns and anxieties, and specifically today I'd really appreciate prayer for my ears. I've always had problems with them, and it looks like I might have an ear infection. Please pray that a)I DON'T have an ear infection and that the steps the doctors have taken today will fix the problem; or b)that if it IS an ear infection, that the medication will work and that God'll heal them and I won't be in pain for the long journey there. Not a huge deal, but I'd appreciate it nonetheless.

Other than that, I've still got a million things to do, but I'll try to post once or twice when we go into Kampala... and I'll talk to you all in three weeks I hope!

To God be the glory! (woot.)

1 Comments:

  • I'll be praying for you. Keep well and God bless!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home