Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Tomko Files: On selective hearing

[Sidebar: Two weeks from now I will be driving to YVR to begin the [physical] journey to Mpigi.
I... wow.]

Her: None of the truck drivers are very good looking.
Me: Wellllll, there's that one guy who delivers the Rustoleum paint... he's pretty cute, especially when he wears his uniform.
Her: Ooh, you're RIGHT. We should order some paint. One box at a time. For delivery, every day.
Me: Yeah, if his turnons include dirt and paint, we'll be in for sure.
Her: Candlelight dinners, long walks on the beach and dirt. Well, I'M turned on.

(later)

Dad: Hey do you think we need to order some more Rustoleum striping paint? Are we running low?
Me: Yeah, you should order more, cuz the driver is cute.
[no response]
Me: We like his uniform.
[no response]
Me: Are you listening to me?
[no response]
Me: I used your credit card number to buy my Dandy Warhols tickets yesterday.
Dad: Huh?

1 Comments:

  • I love hearing about Tomko exploits.

    <3 kieran.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home