Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Tomko Files

The scene: A container of Hydroblend has just arrived at the warehouse.
Him: Do you want me to drop the container and you can schedule someone to send a truck over later?
Me: Yeah, that's probably the best plan.
Him: Are you unloading it?
Me: Mmm hmmm!
Him: Good idea. Women are slow.
Me: Actually, I got 97% during my forklift certification and I'm good at what I do. The only reason why I won't have it done in the next twenty minutes is because I have better things to do than unload your stupid truck.

-----

The scene: I'm on my hands and knees sweeping Har-Tru sand out of gutters surrounding a tennis court.
Him: There's nothing quite like a woman with a broom!
Me: And there's nothing quite like a man who keeps his mouth shut!

-----

In some ways this is still very much a man's world. And some men are just dumb. You need to have a bit of sass to deal.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home