Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, February 22, 2007


I really like the Cactus Club... historically, it's where I get my best ideas. Seriously. Many a dream has been born over edamame and maybe a spiked frapp.

Nothing particularly prolific tonight, just a good chat with Christina at the new South Surrey restaurant. Crowded as hell.

We made our way to Starbucks and were met with a usual crowd: Travis, Kim, Kieran, Tiny, Maggie, Kevin, etc. I was surprised and delighted when Jessica (always lovely, both inside and out) showed up and we had a nice little visit before Joe arrived as well! Woot! The man needs a nap, but, then, so do I.

Ahh.... once again, my plan to segue into my thoughts on "silence" have been thwarted by the number of words it has taken me to get around to saying that I'm becoming sick of my own voice. How deliciously ironic.

Maybe tomorrow??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home