Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Beef hound.

I hope that if you are reading this, that you might take a moment to look at my previous post, which includes some links to information about World AIDS Day (which was yesterday), and the fight against the disease. I don't necessarily favour one site or program over the others, I just wanted to put up some info :).

Now on to much less serious things...

----------
ON THE 25TH DAY 'TIL CHRISTMAS, SARA GAVE TO MEEEEEE:

A tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny beef hound.


Tomorrow I think I might actually have a real gift to give, rather than this sort of thing... but we'll have to see. It's also been brought to my attention that we are perhaps closer to Christmas than the countdown would suggest, so after doing 6 or 7 recounts, I might just make up for it and post again later today... oh you lucky, lucky children.

1 Comments:

  • HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMG....BEST THING EVER! I may have to beach myself in honour of this incredible photo! And if you don't know who this is....i may have to drag you orca style to a jam factory!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home