Sara's Ramblings

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

(couldn't find a link to this particular image, but it's somewhere at www.gapingvoid.com)

Well I have a paper due tomorrow, which is, of course, why I'm blogging. I should get an A+ in the art of procrastination.

Here's a lil' sumthin' sumthin' to kick off the Countdown to Christmas...

---------------

ON THE 27th DAY 'TIL CHRISTMAS, THE SARA GAVE TO MEEEEEEEE:

HUNCHBACK GIRL!!!
(Graphic "design" by John Emmerton © 2003)

This is an old favorite, created and designed by a few of us on a trip to London in 2003... she even has a theme song, guys:

[sung to the tune of Spider-man]
Hunchback Girl! Hunchback Girl!
Senses danger and her back goes curled!


Aaaaand I can't remember the rest. You get the picture, though: it's highly inappropriate, but just delightful enough that I can probably get away with it :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home