Sara's Ramblings

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pass the prune juice, please.

Highlights from this weekend:

Friday night - Sat on John's couch for about four hours while we both sneezed and blew our noses. The conversation was delightful, but we were both pretty pathetic.

Saturday night - Went to see 54 40 with my parents at the Commodore. 999 people aged 45+ and ... me. Had a great time, although I was out-partied by my mother.

Sunday night - The previous nights drew my attention to the fact that in a few years I will likely be one of THESE cat owners:


Tee-hee! [And props to the wonderful afternoon spent with quailty people down at the beach for inspiring this YouTube discovery]

1 Comments:

  • I laughed so hard I cried. And then I sent the video to Cleo... my cat.

    By Blogger rose, at 4:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home