Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm Blogging for a Certain Flower

Rose did up a tribute to Sara post the other day, so I am now reciprocating!!

Here is Rose. Rose is lovely.



I didn't take this picture; it was Bratface McGoo who did it. This was from Keats, where I first met Rose and where she told me she had spent time in some random place called Wollongong. Little did I know that Wollongong would soon be an important part of my world, too!

SO! *Raises beer mug* Here's to you, Rose! *clank!*

1 Comments:

  • Sara! Thank you so much for the sweet tribute!! It was a very bright moment in my crummy day, so now I am smiling. I remember that picture from Keats, did you know it's actually on the PPAC website? I just noticed that recently... that was a great retreat; too bad you're missing this one!

    By Blogger rose, at 5:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home