Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Now, would you look at these freakin' hotties?


I'm sitting in bed in ma' pjs, with the window open and bringing in cool October air. Wowee, can you believe it's October already? Anyway, I'm all tucked in with my comforter and the blanket that my Oma knitted (knit? knut? kneese?) me for my 16th birthday.

Tuesday Lucy and I are roadtripping to Seattle to window shop and take in Guster at The Moore. I predict that this will be EXTREMELY good times, and this is something about which I am very excited. It's my "Sara" day, and I refuse to feel guilty for not doing any school-related work.

This last week has been rather chaotic, and I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.. It all makes me feel a bit tired, and a bit old. Hmm.

Basically I'm blogging because I'm sick to death of homework.... my ten minutes of reprieve are almost up. I need to impress you with something, QUICK. Uhhhh.... I give up.

DING!

ps - I hope the picture makes up for the boring post; I know I'M turned on :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home