Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, December 09, 2004

....

Ordinary
I'm sorry
I know I'm only ordinary

I'm not a star
I apologize
I know this is an unpleasant suprise
You need a star

And to love, not to be loved, is the key
And to see, not to be seen, that is me
And to move, not to be moved, is to be free
And to love, not to be loved, is the key

- C. Moerman

I spent about 2 hours listening to that and "For You" by Stabilo (Boss) today. I stumbled upon "Sara's Sickeningly Cute Valentine's Mix" today and I had forgotten how much I love some of these songs. Like Orange Colored Sky by Nat King Cole.

I am so.... SO SO hyper right now. I haven't had sugar in... nearly two months. And then I had a lot of sugar today... plus two cups of coffee (and coffee has a very potent effect on me)... then there's the natural high of a)being done one of my tougher exams b)getting my tax return which will pay for my half of tuition c)the Sudan concert has been confirmed.... I am so thrilled... everything has worked out splendidly so far! Details will unfold over the next couple weeks I think.

Needless to say I am almost to the point of shaking from caffeine, sugar, etc.

I just watched the new Stabilo video. Just this second. FUN FUN FUN. And how did they do Chris' hair?! I wish my hair would do that! Those Hollywood (Toronto) magicians.

I'm not making sense. I have nothing to say. And yet I can't stop typing. AHHHH! I have tomorrow off. I'm getting a haircut because I have money again. Maybe I'll just get it shaved!

I think I'm going to listen to Ordinary some more and *sniff sniff*.

NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't I just be boring?

1 Comments:

  • Wow...it's been many many posts since I last commented...haha...Anyway, I'm glad your exams are going well, and I have no idea what those songs are that you're talking about. Have fun at tonight's production...!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home