Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, December 09, 2004

1000 hits for my baby

That's kind of fun! Of course, from what I can tell, over 15% of those can be attributed to one person. But I'll pretend that many have been touched by my.... weebl cartoons. Yeah, umm....

So Meghan is being hilarious and I SHOULD be going to sleep but we're MSNing it up. Telling secrets. You know. Being sneaky. And I can't really ignore her, because she's my identical not identical conjoined at the pinky not conjoined at the pinky boy not boy twin not twin from Sweden not from Sweden and our names are are not Sven und Sven.

My parents are coming to One of Us on Friday.... I wonder if they think I'm going to CRAMP THEIR STYLE? I'm thinking angrily back to that Annie Lennox & Sting concert "situation" way back when.

"Oh I'll cramp your style", she threatened menacingly, her fingers drumming on the table as thoughts of malice whirled about in her tired head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home