Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's Sunday, which means that tomorrow is Monday. I am very astute like that.

I turned 21 a couple days ago; my birthday was a bit of a non-event. That was partially my own doing, and partially the result of most people not remembering. Heartfelt thanks to those who texted or emailed. Heartfelt, heartfelt, heartfelt thanks.

Perhaps it is because I am deep in the midst of depression that it bothers me so, but I feel like there are certain things (and in the case of close friends, this is one of them) which really indicate where it is that you stand with people. There are those who, of late, just make me feel like I am forgetable in general, which is not the greatest feeling in the world if I may be permitted to say so.

But, I will live. All things considered, I am a very privileged individual. Unfortunately, it seems, this status does not prevent me from feeling like trash anyway.